Floor Source will remain open and available for showroom, in-home consultations, and installations. With the floor covering industry being considered an essential service, we will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC and follow all safety precautions to keep both our customers and employees safe. What we’re doing to protect our customers and employees:
- Asked workers to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick
- Required clearance from a doctor before returning to work for those who are ill
- Shared specific instructions with employees and contractors on the importance of washing their hands and
- protecting themselves from getting sick
- Practicing social distancing
- Increased cleaning services and sanitizing in our facilities
- Limited showroom occupancy to under 10 individuals
- Scottsdale, AZ (480) 597-4950
For customers that are having a Floor Source team member coming to their home (in-home consultation or flooring installation):
- If you or anyone in your household feel ill, please give us a call at (602) 276-8723 to notify our team.
- We will happily reschedule your appointment or installation.
Please help us protect our people, as we’re doing to protect you and our communities!
Thank you as always for your support of our business!